EtherNet/IP Master Simulator
The EtherNet/IP Master Simulator is an easy to use software for data exchange with EtherNet/IP paticipants of many suppliers.
EtherNet/IP Master Simulator: Installation
EtherNet/IP Master Simulators can exchange data with many EtherNet/IP participants without a EtherNet/IP master. Furthermore, the EtherNet/IP Master Simulators also enable the use of EDS files and the entry of special configurations for starting data exchange with EtherNet/IP participants. Identification, renaming and address assignment of EtherNet/IP participants is also possible.
EtherNet/IP Master Simulators - Product overview
|Figure||Type||Safety fieldbus||Log function of I/O data||Sending of acyclic data||DLL||Installation options||Article No.|
|EtherNet/IP Master Simulator||CIP Safety||yes||no||no||single-user license or floating license||BW4693EtherNet/IP Master Simulator Plus, One-Year License|
EtherNet/IP Master Simulator - Application area and function description
- Commissioning of EtherNet/IP participants
- Test of in- and output data of EtherNet/IP participants
With the EtherNet/IP Master Simulator EtherNet/IP participants can be detected and configured on the network (participant name, IP configuration).
Advantages of EtherNet/IP Master Simulators
- Data exchange with EtherNet/IP participants from almost all manufacturers
- Data exchange with EtherNet/IP participants without EtherNet/IP master
- Use of EDS files
EtherNet/IP Master Simulator Plus
- Supports additionally CIP-Safety modules
EtherNet/IP Master Simulator Plus DLL Kit
- EtherNet/IP and CIP-Safety operation by integrating the interfaces into your own programs
- High flexibility in the design and implementation of automated tests and demonstrations