ASIMON360 enables simple and intuitive hardware configuration, addressing, configuration and commissioning of secure ASi networks. The software can be used to carry out simple live diagnostics on devices configured and detected in the ASi circuit using the integrated ASi Control Tools360.
Bihl+Wiedemann Safety Suite: Installation
Easy Hardware Configuration with ASIMON360
Thanks to a hardware catalogue containing a listing of the entire Bihl+Wiedemann product range, all you need is to click once on the corresponding device to automatically open the possible settings in this constellation.
ASIMON360 Product Overview – Available in Two Versions
ASIMON360 is available in the Bihl+Wiedemann Safety Suite as a full version (BW2916) and a service version (BW3065).
Software for Gateways and Safety Components
Software to perform a release measurement or independent troubleshooting and preventative diagnostics on a system.
Software to configure safe hardware, to create a safety configuration and to put it into operation.
Software to test an existing ASIMON360 configuration on simulated hardware.
ASi Control Tools360
Software for addressing, configuring and implementing of
non-safety hardware and for simple live diagnostics of planned and
detected devices in the ASi network.
|Cable||Installation options||Article No.|
|Bihl+Wiedemann Safety Suite||yes||yes||yes||yes (integrated)||no||single-user license or floating license||BW2916Bihl+Wiedemann Safety Suite License - Safety Software for Configuration, Diagnostics and Commissioning|
|Bihl+Wiedemann Safety Suite||yes||yes, service version only||yes||yes (integrated)||no||single-user license or floating license||BW3065Bihl+Wiedemann Safety Suite License - Safety Software for Configuration, Diagnostics and Commissioning (Service Version)|
ASIMON360 Video Tutorials
Our video tutorials will help you create configurations in the ASIMON360 software and show you further tips for simplified use of the software. They are immediately available for registered users.
(only with Registration)
- ASIMON360 configuration of Safety devices (4:57)
- ASIMON360 configuration of Safety devices with PROFIsafe (4:27)
- ASIMON360 configuration for Safety Basic Monitors (4:30)
- ASIMON360 configuration for Safe Link (3:38)
- ASIMON360 configuration for IO-Link (2:08)
- ASIMON360 configuration for safe analog inputs (4:23)
- ASIMON360 configuration for speed monitoring (3:52)
- Tips & Tricks in ASIMON360: Online bus information (2:45)
- Tips & Tricks in ASIMON360: Custom catalog (2:47)
- Tips & Tricks in ASIMON360: How to copy ASi modules (2:28)
- Tips & Tricks in ASIMON360: How to deactivate ASi modules (2:40)
Advantages of ASIMON360
- Intuitive and user friendly, also suitable for beginners
- Simple configuration and commissioning of safe ASi networks
- Creation of a safety configuration
- Addressing, configuration and commissioning of hardware
- Commissioning wizard for automatic configuration and addressing of all devices
- User catalogue to create your own templates and items